Please make note of these 2014 tax deadlines dates on your 2014 calendar:
It’s tax return filing season once again. Among the tax deadlines you may be required to meet in the next few months are the following:
- January 15 – Due date for the fourth quarterly installment of 2013 estimated taxes for individuals, unless you file your tax return and pay any taxes due by January 31.
- January 31 – Employers must furnish 2013 W-2 statements to employees. Payers must furnish payees with Form 1099s for various payments made. (The deadline for providing Form 1099-B and consolidated statements to customers is February 18.)
- January 31 – Employers must generally file annual federal unemployment tax returns.
- February 28 – Payers must file information returns, such as Form 1099s, with the IRS. This deadline is extended to March 31 for electronic filing.
- February 28 – Employers must send Form W-2 copies to the Social Security Administration. This deadline is extended to March 31 for electronic filing.
- March 3 – Farmers and fishermen who did not make 2013 estimated tax payments must file 2013 tax returns and pay taxes in full.
- March 17 – 2013 calendar-year corporation income tax returns are due.
- April 15 – 2013 partnership returns are due.
- April 15 – Individual income tax returns for 2013 are due.