Note the following 2012 tax deadlines:
- February 15 – Deadline for providing 2011 Forms 1099-B and 1099-S to recipients.
- February 28 – Payers must file 2011 information returns (such as 1099s) with the IRS. (Electronic filers have until April 2 to file.)
- February 29 – Employers must send 2011 W-2 copies to the Social Security Administration. (Electronic filers have until April 2 to file.)
- March 1 – Farmers and fishermen who did not make 2011 estimated tax payments must file 2011 tax returns and pay taxes in full.
- March 15 – 2011 calendar-year corporation income tax returns are due.