Note these 2011 tax deadlines:
- February 15 – Deadline for providing Forms 1099-B and 1099-S to recipients.
- February 28 – Payers must file 2010 information returns (such as 1099s) with the IRS. (Electronic filers have until March 31 to file.)
- February 28 – Employers must send 2010 W-2 copies to the Social Security
Administration. (Electronic filers have until March 31 to file.)
- March 1 – Farmers and fishermen who did not make 2010 estimated tax payments must file 2010 tax returns and pay taxes in full.
- March 15 – 2010 calendar-year corporation income tax returns are due.
Do you have questions about upcoming 2011 tax deadlines or need assistance with tax preparation? Contact us today.